What documents are required for shipping via air freight?

To be supplied by you:

Accompanying documents, such as the commercial invoice, shipping list, import licences or consular invoices. These depend on the provisions in the relevant countries.

In addition, an export accompanying document (EAD) is necessary for shipments with an invoice value of 1,000 euros or more or a weight of 1,000 kg or more. You can either prepare these independently or send a request to our colleagues from our Customs Team at zoll@koch-international.de to prepare an EAD. For dangerous goods: Shipper’s Declaration for Dangerous Goods (DGD) and a safety data sheet (MSDS) (where available)

We provide the following for you:

Air waybill (AWB), which is internationally accepted as the sole accompanying document. It must be prepared in compliance with the IATA guidelines.

Scroll to Top