External dangerous goods consulting – certified and adapted to your needs
Binding regulations within the framework of German legislation and the corresponding EU directives apply to the handling of dangerous goods and hazardous substances. This includes not only securing loads, marking and equipping vehicles and storage areas, but also continuous professional training of personnel. Correct classification, packaging, labelling, documentation and training are extremely important, because fines for non-compliance are very high and can damage a company’s reputation.
Our experts in dangerous goods consulting have the latest expertise and many years of experience. As an external Dangerous Goods Officer, they will relieve the burden on your company when it comes to implementing legal obligations.
- Recording of operating procedures with recommendations for the correct handling and storage of dangerous materials
- Implementation of the Ordinance on Dangerous Goods Safety Advisors under our own responsibility
- Project support
- Employee training
- Support in contact with authorities
- Optimisation of your work processes by personnel trained in handling dangerous goods and substances
- Reduction of accident rates
- Reliable compliance with current legal regulations
- Minimisation of costs due to damage caused by improper storage
Rely on our transport service.
We are your experts for worldwide, customised transport solutions for general cargo, partial loads (LTL logistics), full loads (FTL logistics) as well as sea freight and air freight.