Chemical logistics: dedicated service
Chemical logistics is a special area of logistics that deals with the specific logistical requirements of handling chemicals. Koch International is able to plan and manage as well as optimise the transport and storage of chemicals. We are also the right port of call for handling dangerous goods with specific safety and regulatory requirements that demand tailored logistics concepts. We are your strong partner with many years of experience in chemical logistics and dangerous goods. Leave your goods in the best hands at Koch International.
We offer a comprehensive logistics package for chemical products that covers all the transport, storage and packaging processes.
Whether it’s liquid or solid, acid, alkali or solvent: Qualified transportation, logistics and packaging of chemical substances require many years of experience, comprehensive specialist knowledge and high-quality equipment. Take advantage of our expertise in the professional storage of chemicals, safe transport as well as sampling and batch management – all in compliance with the highest quality and safety standards and in strict compliance with legal requirements. We provide a tailored logistics service that gives you the confidence of knowing that your products will reach their recipient intact and on time. Whether it’s the supply of raw materials or the distribution of finished products: The goods will arrive punctually and reliably at their destination. Because high economic dynamics also means that transportation can take place all over the world. Koch International offers global concepts in this segment as well.
- Safe and reliable solutions for the transport and storage of chemicals and dangerous goods
- Extensive experience and first-class customer service
- A professional and comprehensive all-inclusive package for your logistics processes
Chemical logistics and warehouse logistics: our extra service.
Koch International offers you the following services:
- Storage of raw materials
- Storage of finished goods
- Temperature-controlled storage
- Storage of pyrotechnics
- Storage of hazardous materials
- Water hazard classification storage
- Batch management
- Batch Tracking
- Returns management
- Costumer-specific label printing
- Burglar alarm system, fire alarm centre, permanent video surveillance
- Temperature and humidity loggers